- The participants place is reserved upon receipt of the full amount of the deposit
- No voyage is possible without full payment of the balance
- The remaining balance must be paid 30 days before departure. If the balance has not been paid, the participants space may be re-opened and the reservation will be lost.
- Bookings can be transferred to another person, up to 1 week before departure date. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the other persons’ name and email address for us to contact.
- Bookings must be made through the Active360 website, along with the completion of a consent form and acknowledgement of the booking conditions
Refunds and cancellations
- The deposit is non-refundable
- Cancellations less than 60 days before the departure date are non-refundable, unless Active360 or the individual are able to find another participant to fill the space.
- Cancellations more than 60 days before the departure date can be refunded. Note that only the remaining balance will be refunded, and not the deposit
- We cannot provide refunds for those who miss the departure time and date
- Active360 & The Lady of Avenel are able to cancel the trip anytime up until the departure date. This will only occur if potentially dangerous weather conditions or any serious ship faults occur. In this instance all participants will be entitled to a full refund.
Please ensure that you are covered by suitable travel insurance from the date of departure to the end of the trip. We recommend that your insurance includes the following:
Sports & activities cover including sailing
Cancellation, curtailment and missed departure
Medical insurance (if not a British Citizen/registered UK resident)
Pre-existing medical conditions (if required)
Personal belongings (especially if bringing your own board/SUP equipment)
Please note that Active360 & Lady of Avenel are not liable for any loss or damages.
Participation in SUP, Land Based or Sailing activities
- Due to changeable sea conditions, there is no guarantee of the itinerary
Whilst we will do everything we can to minimise risk, all participation is at each individuals risk.
- SUP activities will only take place if conditions allow
All participants must remain within a safe communicative distance. Any individual who leaves any of the crew’s line of sight/communication will accept that they do so at their own risk
Health and Fitness
- Participants must disclose any pre-existing medical conditions that may affect your ability to take part in sailing, SUP and land-based activities
- If any debilitating medical conditions exist, we require a Doctors’ note to confirm that the participant is able to join the expedition and the limitations/factors that Active360 and The Lady of Avenel need to be aware of
- The participant must be able to swim a minimum of 50m clothed with a PFD (personal floatation device)
- The participant must have at least 9 hours of SUP experience within a coastal or tidal environment, which, can include rivers
- If illness or injury occurs on board which requires urgent medical attention, the participant must be aware that the Skipper has the right and responsibility to end the trip for the individual
- All participants must act in a way which will not offend or bring harm to others
- All participants must respect all equipment and the vessel. Note that damages must be reported to the Skipper or Active360 crew. The participant may be liable for any serious/costly/endangering damages
- Alcohol is permitted on-board. Note that we cannot let anyone on-board at departure who is heavily intoxicated
- The use of recreational drugs throughout the duration of the trip is not permitted. Anyone found to be using recreational drugs will be asked to leave and dropped to a location in which they will have access to transport links.
- The Skipper and Lady of Avenel crew have access to all areas of the ship at all times, this includes the berths
Booking Conditions: Active360 Hebrides Expedition 2019. Updated 01/08/2018